
Dad turned 60 on the 4th!
Can't hardly believe it! Dang he is OLD!

Lilly turned 1 on the 13th!
Lilly got to celebrate her first birthday in her new house. Can't believe she is already walking and on her way to talking back!

Aaron turned 30 on the 19th!
We celebrated twice! Once with some friends at a local video game place and again at home with the family. 2 parties a such and old age, its amazing he survived it all!

Hannah turned 10 on the 28th!
So all Hannah really wanted for her birthday was
1. digital camera
2. hot pink pooper scooper! (pictured :)
3. clothes
Thanks to our wonderful and supportive family she made out like a bandit and got all she asked for and more! Hopefully it gets to put to good use in my back yard!
P.S. Ruthie our niece turned 3 however my sister in-law has not bestowed any recent pictures upon us! We celebrated her wonderful birth this year on Father's Day along with all the wonderful fathers in our family!
Ok...that is Ruthie turnd 2! HA! And you will get plenty of pictures when I figure out how to get them on our computer...I'll send ya some...PROMISE!
ReplyDeleteI'm a total LOSER! I don't know why I thought she was 3, she is just so dang smart for her own good!
ReplyDeleteOk...I'll let ya off the hook...just this once!
ReplyDelete